- Be part of QA team and take part in project activities including business and technical meetings;
- Create and execute test plans align to detailed scenarios;
- Develop and execute manual web acceptance tests;
- Identify and document bugs;
- Review requirements, designs and other specifications to provide feedback;
- Perform regression tests for potential impact areas when necessary;
- Maintain high project quality during dev tests, SITs, dry runs and formal testing (as a part of project release cycles);
- Be responsible for the successful completion of tasks (tracked in JIRA, Zephyr and/or HP QC);
- Understand testing strategy and compliance strategy.
Requirements for candidates:
- 3-4 Years of work experience in manual testing;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Experience in working with global, enterprise scale clients;
- Ability to work independently;
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering projects on time and within the budget;
- Experience with working with JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, HP QC is a plus;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools;
- Good knowledge of English to communicate with teammates
- Team-player mentality
- Great people to work with, open for new challenges and directions. We are honest and open-minded, focused on helping each other.
- Trust. Bring your ideas and arrange the Teammates as per your vision. Creativity and pro-active approach is much appreciated.
- No boredom. We deliver Data Lakes (including data ingestion and analytical tools around them) so they keep growing all the time requiring us to be innovative and respond quickly to new demand.
- Growth opportunities for international career development. We support the largest international organization outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours and contract-based agreement.
- Once the pandemic is over, as you wish - work in a comfortable modern office or 100% remote work.
- Salary: 8000 - 9000zł netto/B2B
- Budget for upgrade your skills
- Trainings and conferences