About the project:
We are looking for experienced Program Manager who will set up and lead the project of implementation Data Driven Innovation Solution to new Customer (Pharma Market).
Our Customer builds Data Driven Innovation Solution which is constant approach of action research, to quickly fold in new learnings on a confidential basis, in real time. It helps companies to accelerate strategic decisions analysing huge amount of data in real time. The solution combines business and process insights with technical expertise of experts to develop state-of-the-art IT solutions. Data Driven Solution helps companies transform into modern data-driven organizations.
Requirements for candidates:
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders: required at lest 5 to 8 years.
- Must: Experience in Data and Analytics related projects.
- Ideally exposure to data architecture, data projects, master data management, pharma IDMP (https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/data-medicines-iso-idmp-standards-overview).
- Experience/knowledge of the pharma industry desired.
- English fluent.
- High profile.
- Salary: 18000-20000PLN gross/B2B
- Project in pharma environment.
- Great people to work with, open for new challenges and directions.
- We are honest and open-minded, focused on helping each other.
- Trust. Bring your ideas and arrange the Teammates as per your vision. Creativity and pro-active approach is much appreciated.
- No boredom. We deliver Data Lakes (including data ingestion and analytical tools around them) so they keep growing all the time requiring us to be innovative and respond quickly to new demand.