Requirements for candidates:
- At least 2/3 years experience in object-oriented PHP development. (PHP 5.6 and 7).
- Experience with MySQL databases and queries
- Experience with at least one modern MVC framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, …)
- Fluent in Polish, proficient in English. Your English should be good enough to have technical discussions with the dev team and management, explain bugs and architecture of chosen solutions.
Another advantage would be:
- Experience with software testing (unit testing PHP code, using Selenium for front-end testing, writing test cases) is preferred
- Experience independently reverse-engineering/maintaining/debugging legacy software is preferred
- Experience working with phpStorm IDE and Git version control
- Some Linux (Ubuntu) admin skills are preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA project management software
What we work with
- PHPstorm IDE
- PHP 5, planning to upgrade to 7.
- MySQL 5 backend.
- Ubuntu/Apache hosted software
- VM using Vagrant and VirtualBox for testing
- Git (GitLab) version control with CI/CD for the code
- Legacy system with custom MVC framework
- JIRA project management software
- Salary 15 000PLN/B2B
- Medical package